Agnostic.com

4 6

Hey @Sarahroo29... just saw this and, since you seem to have to deal with far more than your fair share of assholes in your job, it made me think of you 🙂

Jnei 8 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My day was good. What a circus while my boss was out. Shift change. I was clocking out and the new girl left the drive-thru window open. Food in a bag fell on the floor. I never say, "OMG!" I did. My boss said, "Jesus Christ!" The new girl sucks. F-ed the whole rush up at 4 pm. My boss told me she has to go.

Thoughtful of you, @Jnei.
@Sarahroo29 You're in a field of business where if the french fries are too hot, it's your fault; if the fries are too cold, it's your fault; if the customer has to wait a long time for a special order, it's your fault; if a customer has to wait at all for a special order, it's your fault; if there's a lot of customers in the drive through, it's your fault; if it's raining, it's your fault; if it's too sunny, it's your fault; if the customer got up on the wrong side of the bed, it's your fault; if your beautiful face lights up and you great a customer as a long lost friend, it's your fault. Embrace all the positive and never take the negative personally. Just think, YOU ARE SO POWERFUL! Lol. You go, girl!

Like the circus I left today as I clocked out from. New girl on drive-thru. Well, 1 month at the store and she sucks. No common sense. At 4:30 pm today, she f-ed all the orders and mixed all the food up. Holding cars up in the line. People waiting outside. My boss was out and calling and calling to find out what the problem was. Up front, I had to make sandwiches. Customers don't tell you how they want the sandwich, then get it, and want it differently. It's wasting food because they are ignorant and neglect to say, "plain." Some lady had this fucking long-ass order. Specifically making it hard on us. We made her shit, then we put it in a box for her to take it home. She left the $50 order on our counter for 45 minutes. Talking on her phone. Then she wanted her shit remade. Her food was cold. We remade one thing, the baconator fries. New fry person didn't give her enough. It was cold too. Then she said we didn't put the extra cheese on it. I did! All 4 baconator fries! What a waste of food and tax money. All in a good day's work. Lol. I'm home drinking a soda.

I had to stay late to help too.

@Sarahroo29 I'm proud of you for only drinking a soda!

@EllenDale Great day today too. I move too fast. I can get our rush in and out when I make sandwiches.

Except in the corporate world where destroying people is how you get ahead..lovely and truthful in society though.

@Charlene You might as well tell her there's no Santa Claus or God (gasp!) Lol

@EllenDale I think I kinda did..lol

@Charlene lolz

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36055
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.