Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK Republican Tax Bill Leads to Record-Breaking Drop in Corporate Revenues

Of course! Those PsOS aren't concerned with revenue to the country ... they're only concerned with the only top 1%ers. This is going to bankrupt America, just as Trump has bankrupted everything his hands have ever touched. smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know about you guys but it was so obvious to me when they were selling this Bill how ill conceived it was and yet they managed to sell it to the American public. The GOP machine was in full display.

The bankruptcy began with ReaGUN TRIPLING THE NATIONAL DEBT over 3 trillion with tax cuts and insane murderous spending like the 500 old ship Navy and incompetent White House getting hundreds of Marines killed in a Beirut hotel...only Clinton balanced the budget 2 years with fair taxes boy Bush raised the debt to 12 trillion got over fifteen thousand brave Americans killed in illegal wars ObushaObombney slowed down the debt racked up by Rethuglican polluter oil war crime profiteering bankster zionism but now TrumpOLINI IS RUNNING TRILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR DEBTS up to 22 trillion ....only @HowieHawkins20 can save us with peace through green jobs

There were plenty of warnings from both liberal and conservative economists.

This is not unexpected..

@SeaGreenEyezof of course I did..wait till the numbers come out on Corporate Refunds this year..they're Raping the USA economically.

Assholes

bobwjr Level 10 June 14, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:361009
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.