Agnostic.com

6 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shameful doesn't even cover it....

I would call these officers sewer rats, but I would insulting both sewers and rats.

Just tow their car away that was used in the commission of the doll theft ....perpetrators can come to the impound lot pay their fine and pay for the doll....guns a blazin is insane fascism for all the world to see

I live here in Phoenix . . . . This is likely the result of the police recruiting former occupiers of other countries, you know, the soldiers that were killing civilians overseas, then come home to spread the nightmare . . . . it is also the result of a system that does not even bother to pretend it is not racist . . . . fucking Trumpitis, idiot fucking KKK with a badge. I hope they get the whole fucking amount they are suing them for.

THHA Level 7 June 15, 2019

Fucking white Motherfucker cops are out of control...this is truly disgusting..I hope they're suing Each one of those Pigs individually for All their shity ass paychecks for the next 20 years..

Horrendous act

bobwjr Level 10 June 14, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:361036
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.