Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A complete political absurdity.

jeffy Level 7 Mar 13, 2018

I am no republican fan but I do believe the senate republicans stated that Russia did try to help trumpie this morning and sent him into orbit issuing an all capitals tweet they didn't

It was declared by someone implicated in wrongdoing that no wrongdoing was done.

I am not surprised by the nunes move at all. He did not inform the democrats of this announcement, and I expect they do not support it.

The two reasons I can think of for this is

To sway the Pennsylvania election happening today.

Or

A precursor to Trump getting rid of muller.

Rosenstien made a statement that there was no justification to shut down the muller investigation. That leads me to believe that rosenstien thought it was possible that Trump could be using it to shut him down.

He is going to deny everything because in his world he didn't

Lying mo#$%*>/=÷😉][<_$#=%^&...

Rethuglicans are giving BOTH BILLARY and TrumpOLINI passes for their campaigns for fraudulent takeovers of USA. ...BOTH BELONG IN JAIL. ...BILLARY 38 THOUSAND secrecy law crimes and TrumpOLINI molesting dozens of women

Cover up...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36172
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.