Agnostic.com

6 12

Nowdays, with some much critisicm and disrespect against humanity...

mistymoon77 9 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree. When I was with my ex, I was able to be far more open without fear of consequence for doing so with anyone else. Ever since we split up I've been forced to be a closed book. I miss that freedom and acceptance.

OK....so tell us someting about yourself that may shock us.

It's about shocking anyone but sharing things that one would feel open to doing without regret or hesitation.

So true. To find someone like that, you have to hold on to them and never let go.

That is what I live for. My friends are talking amongst each other about long conversations over a bottle of wine in front of my fireplace. The ones who haven't been here for it are now wanting to. It's a tremendous way to get to know your friends and build intimacy (not physical) but must be done completely openly and honestly.

Is that the Thomas Moore of Henry 8th period? I guess old Henry wasn't impressed by this quote, I mean the execution and everything. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36232
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.