Agnostic.com

2 1

There seems to be a lot of Trump supporters in here that think we liberal atheist hate Trump because the democratic candidate Hillary lost. And we are just poor sports and haters for no reason. And for the record I voter for her but by no means was I a Hillary supporter. That was one of the hard votes I ever made. So I would like everyone that doesn’t support trump to list why. Without resorting to name calling and insults. Let’s keep it civil and stick to facts, his rhetoric, policies and what he has done so far as president.

Donto101 7 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To assert that you're a conservative because you support Donald Trump is to abandon the principals of conservatism! William F. Buckley must be turning in his grave! Survey any group of Trump supporters, such as those who continue to egg him on at those unscripted rallies (as if such a sideshow were even necessary for a president) and I would proffer that few understand, or even subscribe to, the National Review.

Donald J. Trump is a pure huckster, a misogynistic self-promoting gameshow host and flimflammer who became an accidental president. He has demonstrated, for bad or good, that one need not have any demonstrated qualifications, whether intellectual or temperamental, to lead (if that’s what you call it) a nation. The emperor has no clothes and his undaunted supporters, whether they recognize it or not, are his tailors.

🙂 unfortunately, sometimes, in the rarest of occasions, it's a (justifiable) fine line between pure hard facts and name calling.

I never liked him way before he ran for office, even before he had his TV show. I just don't like egotistical people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36259
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.