Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK 45% of Americans think that federal law protects LGBTQ people from discrimination. It doesn’t. / LGBTQ Nation

In the U.S., every minority has had to fight to try to gain equal rights.

snytiger6 9 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is mental illness if your allowing children to be sexualized....period....this kid looks drugged and completely disturbed

Source:

I don't see how a kid who likes to do drag applies to the topic tha LGBT rights are no tfederalyl protected.

Back in the late 1960's when I was a kid, there was a boy who did drag and said he wanted to be a firl. He grew out of the drag, but as an adult identifies as a gay man.

I think it is more harmful to child to have parents who suppress their expressiveness and creativity, so that they themselves (the parents) are not embarrassed. It is healthier for the child for parents to let their kids find otu who they really are and help them develop confidence in themselves.

Most people are deluded enough to believe that since a law exists it will be enforced and that if a law is needed it must already exist.
Ignorance is indeed bliss

Education is sorely needed

bobwjr Level 10 June 18, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:362644
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.