Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Neil Gaiman hilariously responds to Christian group demanding Netflix cancel Amazon's Good Omens

Have you seen it? The show began with Adam and Eve being Black. Controversy from the jump. Hilarious! Apparently someone doesn't want the world to know that Satan has the ability to reason and could actually be an okay person/entity?

IAJO163 8 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Amazon retaliated.

JacarC Level 8 June 21, 2019

Puleeze. who do these people think they are? They get their scofflaw in office and think they can rule the world.

When I was working the firm I worked for had the Bill & Melinda Gates fund for a client and I once saw some of the things they supported (like family planning and population education). A lot of things were kept secret because they wanted to limit blowback from religious blowhards like this.

LMAO funny idiots couldn't get right group

bobwjr Level 10 June 21, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:363800
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.