Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Florida Cops Arrest Woman For Turning In Abusive Husband's Guns | Crooks and Liars

Looks like the stories about Florida Man also apply to Florida Cop.

ATDayHiker 7 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nasty but that is Florida they would rather investigate her homicide why I will never live there

bobwjr Level 10 June 22, 2019

Don't those police officers have any common sense?

Gotta keep in mind the us has very different firearm laws than Australia. Florida is probably the most lean.

Are you friggin kidding me. He is in jail for violating his restraining order. Tries to kill her by ramming her car
so she gets his weapons, takes them to the cops. And they lock her up.This is a really sad sad situation. So when she gets out, he will probably kill her. And he can claim self defense and walk away. Stand my ground. gotta love the nra and florida .

Florida has laws protecting shooters.

Sadly yes. If you only "feel" threatened, you can shoot someone. Nebraska is lenient as well. I can walk down the street with a loaded firearm. As many as I like (long as they are legal). Can't do shit unless I threaten, or hurt someone.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:364047
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.