Agnostic.com

5 2

Beer liquor wine weed

What's your poison?
I love whisky, beer, and tequila. Tell me everything!

obtusethevague1 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mine is spiced rum. I like drinking it straight, which is hard to do with most spiced rums, but I don't drink soda so I don't really have anything else acceptable to mix it with. Also a fan of amaretto sours and margaritas. I do smoke weed, on occasion, but mostly my poison is liquor. 😛

Whiskey,vodka,cider. That's about it.

@PatrickHermitage lol. I'll get up there one of these days.
🙂

Hmmmmm..beer, wine, liqour, brandies, cognacs.

Weed. I don't drink. I don't even drink caffeine.

Bud is my one and only poison. 😉

Sadoi Level 7 Mar 13, 2018

In the old days, weed (or ideally, resin) and quite a lot of other illegal substances. Nowadays, I prefer the most powerful psychotropic of the all - extra mature Stilton cheese.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 13, 2018

This made me laugh out loud. I love Stilton cheese, the rare times I can find it stateside. Never had 'extra mature' though.

@Gravija The real hardcore stuff tends to be made in very small batches on farms outside the region where locally-made blue cheese can be legally called Stilton (one place cheesemakers can't call their cheese Stilton in in fact Stilton). The best I ever tried was made with ewe's milk in Snowdonia.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36564
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.