Agnostic.com

2 5

Trump fires Tillerson and installs torture czar at the CIA. I am disturbed people are assuming Trump was justified firing Tillerson, but the real issue is Trump is not in any way qualified to be President. There is right and wrong - Tillerson was right to disagree with him, Trump is a moron. He lies, he cheats, he makes bad decsions, he has no business criticizing anyone - he is a mess. [msn.com]

jeffy 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's got no leadership skills, jeffy. SAD.

Be scared of Pompeo: 3 terms U.S. Congress Kansas, member of the House intelligence committee, director CIA, outspoken critic of Pres Obama's nuclear deal with Iran, Clinton's handling of the Benghazi attack & has said former NSA leaker Snowden is a traitor who deserves a death sentence.

Trump's is putting people in his cabinet that are fully behind his folly. His fascist tendencies are becoming a reality. Be scared, he controls our military and I seriously doubt his willingness to abid by laws of the land, he wants to be president for life just like his best buddies.

cava Level 7 Mar 13, 2018

He controls the military up to the point he issues an unlawful order. I'm guessing he will do that at some point. Unlike him, the military people have integrity.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36571
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.