Agnostic.com

3 2

It's a Snowmaggedon here..it's been frggin Sn*wing for 15hrs..aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh!!!!! Haaaaaaaalllp!

Charlene 9 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Told you to come to semi-tropical Cornwall.! Its just blowing a gale and raining here.

Rain sucks too..especially side blown rain..and off the cold ocean makes it 10x worse for me..unless there's a nice porto or brandy available...

Heh! Don't you just love it when someone who lives somewhere that never gets snow, or gets very little snow says "Oh, I love snow!" I always offer them the opportunity to shovel for me,

Yeah..makes me wanna hit them with a shovel full of it..

I remember getting off the plane once in Boston, standing at the taxi stand with about 20 other people , all screaming some version of "why do we live here" while ice crystals pelted our faces

Yup that's what damn yankees do..bitchbitchbitch..it's either about snow, the cold or..wait for it..Hot Weather...

@Charlene I love when it's hot as fuck out.

@JoeMastle. You & me both.
It ain't summer till it's 90+ and humid..love it..

@Charlene screaming about ice crystals shredding your face seems like a mild reaction to me

@btroje Lololololololololol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.