Agnostic.com

1 0

What if you do not like your choices for president?

Would you or would not vote and why would you make this decision?

• 2 votes
  • 1 vote
Marine 8 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Voting for a non-candidate needs to be an option here. That's what I did. I recently saw a meme that indicated voting for the "lesser evil" just re-enforces evil as a legitimate option. Gradually the amount of acceptable evil continues to increase and we wind up with a situation where good is so far out of reach that we have no way back.
Here in the States, though, voting for the best polling 3rd party candidate is a good option because of the regulations guaranteeing federal funding for parties reaching a certain percentage of the vote. If a third party becomes viable the system will skew enough to create better choices.

I hope your thinking is valid.We have been trying to get a third party for some time now but it does not seem to appeal to enough people to be a force.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3659
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.