Agnostic.com

6 1

LINK Top 10 Reasons The Flintstones Is Set In The Distant Future and Not the Past - Toptenz.net

Days of Flintstones past. In the rubble of the apocalypse.

Interesting premise.

WilliamCharles 8 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sure

bobwjr Level 10 June 26, 2019

I've read worse clickbait.

It was an amusing read...

Who says writers don't do drugs and watch cartoons all day before dashing something off 10 minutes before deadline?

1of5 Level 8 June 26, 2019

Somebody had a bit too much time on their hands or had a high moment of "clarity"..ha ha

...it was a freakin' cartoon spoofing post war suburbanization...cleverly done with lots of digs against all sorts of current lifestyle and job choices, i.e. factory work, house wives, barbecues, etc.

And the sold cigarettes no less.

And I just now learned... beer.

@WilliamCharles I loved watching as an adult to catch all of the weird things...and I loved how innovative some of the things were...especially the feet cars...ha ha I wanted one!

Yep. I have read similar. And, I went looking here - Elroy goes in the past to leave the Flintstone world.

Mmm you learn something new every day!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:366119
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.