Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK The Second Democratic Debate Proved That Bernie Really Has Transformed the Party | The Nation

"“First of all, I agree completely with Bernie about what the fundamental challenge we’re facing as a country is, 40 years of no economic growth for 90 percent of the American people…and the worst income inequality that we’ve had in 100 years.” Colorado Senator Michael Bennet, who has framed his campaign in opposition to Sanders’s reform proposals that he scorns as “candy,” acknowledged the force of the Sanders critique. Sanders, like Elizabeth Warren on the first night, was not particularly assertive in the debate. He didn’t interrupt or elbow his way into conversations, and didn’t unleash a memorable one-liner. As always, he stayed relentlessly on message."

WilliamCharles 8 June 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I disagree.  Bernie was awful.  He looked old and tired up there.  It was horrible that NBC had Andrew Yang's mike of for the whole time except when they asked him a question, all of 2 minutes!  Biden was scattered and defensive, Williamson sounded kooky, Harris was choked up with her stories and Jillibrand was self-promoting and offensive.  The other men were not interesting.

Agree with you about Yang, disagree regarding Bernie. I also bailed on the Kabuki theater early. The level of focus on the debates is a bit of an anachronism as far as I'm concerned, particularly with the circus atmosphere and network self promotion taking place.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:367025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.