Agnostic.com

4 4

The Surge: Slate's guide to the presidential candidates everyone's talking about this week.

Kamala Harris

My God.
More specifically, the reason the Surge is coming later to your inbox this Friday is because we were at the police station all night describing what we saw Kamala Harris do to Joe Biden. It was such a jaw-dropping undressing of Biden’s past, delivered with a dagger-twist of personal touch. Harris will now land firmly in the top tier of contenders, where campaign handicappers have been awaiting her arrival patiently...

Hilarious and apt.

[slate.com]

LiterateHiker 9 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shouldnt they outline their priorities. I hate the tribal firing squad.

why not get right down to what they are going to do to make the country a better place to live for all

I think they are overblowing it...I thought she was great but it was no complete takedown...she has as many skeletons in her closet that are going to come out as well on stage...better be able to take what you dish out...

@thinktwice

I often exaggerate for humor, too. That's why this article tickles me.

@LiterateHiker I thought it was pretty funny too.

Hate when they just bash each other for petty points does not bode well

bobwjr Level 10 June 29, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:367160
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.