Agnostic.com

8 3

Joe Biden Faces More Scrutiny for Defending States' Rights on Busing

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just hope that they don't have to pry that torch out of his cold dead hands. 480+ days to go.😣

It is interesting to note changes in broad sentiment. Biden's perspective of states' rights was once just a complete expectation of how we, as states were held together. But, as the world grows smaller, states become more homogenous.

It somewhat feels like these pro-federalists of late will turn into the Joe Bidens of their day, in 20-30 years, when the new craze is to be pushing the new world order/world gov't. And those who are currently pushing federal laws on states who have become older won't wish to give over control to a world gov't...and the roles will reverse.

I just find it interesting to note. My allegiance falls on a case-by-case basis.

It remains a killer for anyone having served in the US Senate running for the presidency.. Obama worked cuz he’d not been there long enough to acquire a history of the deal making required to actually move legislation.

Hillary was often pilloried for the same.. It’ll take a very disciplined extreme ‘progressive’ to get it … and honestly.. I don’t think they’ve got what it takes … so.. 4 more years 😕

Varn Level 8 June 30, 2019

His support of the Hyde Amendment's initial defence was he supported womens' right to choose. His generosity doesnt extend to poor women who depend on Medicaid. As far as I am concerned he is .not up to speed with what our country needs and also is beholden to financial institutions.

Joe is not to be trusted.

Really? ...and you’re the (foreign) expert because..

@Varn Foreign expert, what exactly has that got anything to do with what I am saying. Do you think people not living in the US cannot read or follow what is going on. By the way are you aware that Joe is the architect of the forfeiture laws in the US. The one where police can take your home, car or anything else that belongs to you without any evidence and you have to prove your innocence.

@Jolanta The problem is ..I’d have to explain it to you 😉 ..and ya can’t even vote ~

@Varn Oh you so ill informed one. I can vote, just not in the US elections.

I think opponent bashing be outlawed,,we do not have elections anymore just freeferals of who can get the most BS out there for people to beleive

I think it is important to know where everyone stands. Biden has not aligned with the 21st century. There are some things that shouldn't be compromised. There was no name calling and the free for all seemed to me to be unavoidable with so many candidates.

I was disappointed in Hillary when she called Trump.supporters Deplorables. She joined Trump in showing she would be the President for her supporters, not his. As Trump has done.

Getting it wrong again see speech at rainbow coalition Chicago

bobwjr Level 10 June 29, 2019

That and trump trolls already trashing people with fake site in Biden name

I just wish our politicians were as perfect as we want them to be.

Not defending Joe here, just wishing. The world would be so much nicer.

1of5 Level 8 June 29, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:367503
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.