Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Trump isn't taking 'no tanks' for an answer for July Fourth - AOL News

A showing of military force? Hey world, we're ready to go back being terrorists and world dominators again. Will that make us (assholes) great?

IAJO163 8 July 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But it's free to the public I just wonder how much the s*** is going to cost.😣 I think I might go to upstate Michigan on the 4th just to get a little bit farther away. 😁

Just like his dictator buddies

bobwjr Level 10 July 2, 2019

What a douche...he won't work on an infrastructure bill but wants the tanks to tear up the roads...glad they stopped that...but then to brag that he kept a plant open that refurbishes old tanks sends a message that we are a warring culture...yes...he is an asshole...

Indeed. I’ve never truly hated anyone in my life...but I hate him, all he stands for, and the damage he does directly, with his ridiculous tweets, not to mention the inciting violence. Ugh.

Word this morning is that he's going through with it.

@IAJO163 Sounds like they are just going to leave them on display...he will call it a win...douche

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:368577
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.