Agnostic.com

4 2

Dad invents "Frog" device to help 2-year-old son with spina bifida crawl on his own

Heartwarming.

[today.com]

LiterateHiker 9 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

so beautiful that he thought enough to do this..gives the child greater hope and the price seems quite reasonable for this device and probably can be reused for another child in the future,,would be great for a service club to get involved to help build and distribute and raise the necessary money

I saw the video on PBS if I remember correctly the father taught himself how to use the machinery to make it and now providing similar frogs to families that need them.👍

Necessity is the mother of invention...cool story....

My sister (other father- before me) had spina bifida in 1945. She ended up having a pretty normal life after being the 2nd baby to have an experimental operation for the time. Worked and married and 3 kids. Effects from the condition, most likely, caught up to her in her late 60's and she passed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:369006
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.