Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Joaquin Castro stealthily captures photo and video at border detention center - The Washington Post

Thinking this will change anything, in this administration, is naively optimistic. The Border Patrol reflects the administration. While I feel that many if not most are just doing their job, the good officers are afraid to put the brakes on the bad and as a result, this is what we get... the culture is deteriorating and unprofessional, too many simply mock the idea that they have any responsibility toward those in their custody. Custody is also a duty of care.

I've said it before; I work in Corrections, and we can't keep convicted felons in the conditions they force these people to live in... people not convicted of any crime. I'm more disgusted every day. And yet the only real remedy is going to be in 2020.

Paul4747 8 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Horrendous crimes

bobwjr Level 10 July 3, 2019

I have buy a subscription to watch the video. Not cool.

I was just able to view it, no problem.

@Pamscwf1

I don't have a subscription to the Wasington Post so they wouldnt let me open it.

@t1nick neither do I. I notice that occasionally I'm not able to get through if I've passed an allotment of free views.

Sorry... lately a lot of people have been complaining to me, that they can't read my links for free. I find it's worth the 10 bucks a month, but I realize it's a personal choice.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:369026
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.