Agnostic.com

8 2

New to agnostic.com

I'm from the South "bible belt" I know I'm not alone here. Where are you from?

Scsheri 3 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Delaware and Florida you must feel all alone down there ...

I’m born/raised in Aiken, SC. I did spend 13 years over the state line in Tryon, NC near Greenville. You are not alone here. This site is a bit complicated and I’m having problems using it.

Hi....from Athens Ga....Just joined here....a newbe looking around.

Greetings from Greenville SC. Athens is such a cool place. My daughter lives near there for the diversity.

I'm also from the Bible Belt (Kentucky) and also new at Agnostic.com. Alas, the town I live in has 60+ churches and zero pubs--though I shouldn't complain, I suppose, because it recently went "moist" (alcoholic beverages in restaurants). When the religious sanctimony gets to be too much, I head on down to my Beer Mecca (Asheville, NC) for a long weekend.

I'm from the West Midlands of the UK and new to this site. With typical English reserve religion is rarely discussed.

greeting from saskatchewan... to many churches etc here lol

Welcome aboard, I'm not from the south. I'm in Illinois, but there are some from down south.

Hi Scsheri, welcome to the group. I am from Canada's bible belt in rural southern Alberta, so, I have a reasonable idea what it is like to live in America's but, without as much crazy as you have there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3697
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.