Agnostic.com

4 0

Oh yeah, arming teachers is SUCH a 'good' idea.

[stltoday.com]

KKGator 9 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't read the article unless I allow to be stuffed with ads. I will seldom allow that. Only if I like more articles I’m willing to pay a subscription. But these guys want to force me in a decision. Not my way of doing business!

Gert Level 7 Mar 20, 2018

I believe the incident happened, but I am more and more disheartened by the rush to get news like this out before gathering all the facts. In another article I read about this, just the one kid was injured, not seriously. Here they say 3, but neglect to clarify, or elaborate on who the other 2 were. Journalism is pretty much in the sitter nowadays on many accounts, imho.

This the one about the gun trained teacher in California injuring the student in the classroom?

That's the one.

how soon before a teacher is assaulted by a student and her/his gun taken from her/him and the damn assailant starts shooting ???? Is the Florida law requiring "trigger lock systems" to prevent anyone from using her/his weapon but the teacher ?

It's ALL just so goddamned STUPID.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36979
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.