Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK 2-year-old belts out all the words to national anthem from memory

Anyone think this is cute? Who taught her this? She's 2 1/2 and this is indoctrination. She should be concerned with toddler things instead of being our youngest patriot. What's next? The lords's prayer?

IAJO163 8 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just gave birth to my daughter July 4th so I'm probably biased in saying I think it's cute... From my experience though, two year old girls don't do anything they don't want to do unless forced... And does she really understand all the words she's singing? I doubt that...

Children that age learn by repetition. Someone drilled that into her head. We're not gonna think that she sits around and watches professional sports events all day, eh? 😉 I'm helping to raise one her age now.

Yup indoctrinated parents to blame may think it's cute ugh

bobwjr Level 10 July 5, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:369911
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.