Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK Not My Ariel? White Twitter Complains ‘Colored Actress’ In ‘Mermaid’ | News One

Wow! People are failing to recognize that "Ariel" isn't a real person. She's a cartoon character that was created so the makers can recreate her in any color or form they want. True?

IAJO163 8 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Total Bullshit racist still think Christ was white more Bullshit he was Jewish dark Mediterranean

bobwjr Level 10 July 5, 2019

Just looked up original story, spoiler alert, Ariel suffered great pain, did not get her prince and died in the end. Those who are worried about diversity are ridiculous.

I could not get past the word "colored"... really? What color?

Unbelievable that people even think anything of made up stuff...use their imagination and make her any color you want...seriously...such stupid racism makes me so mad...

White privilege.
Have you seen the ‘Jesus was white’ outrage recently?! It’s stunning that there are white folks so racist, so privileged, that they insist everything must be JUST. LIKE. THEM.

There's a reason why I'm reclusive. It keeps the serial killer at bay LOL!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:369914
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.