Agnostic.com

2 1

As a licensed concealed carrier of fire arms in the Great State of Idaho I think every one who has a hand gun should also have a Consealed Carry License. I think that the level of proficiency concening fire arms has dropped since I was a boy.

I think that we all should be tested on some type of schedual if we are going have weapon that can kill so easily. We don't hear about it on the News, but many people are killed accidently.

Leutrelle 7 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I know a lot of very safe and peficient shooters who do not have a concealed carry. I have a concealed carry myself but all that required for that is 4 your saftey class and a Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation background which is a little more stringent than the basic background check required now. I think the laws we have now are adaquate. You can’t stop all the crazies no matter what you do.

This may be true, but I have read in local paper where many dumb asses have killed someone by accident.

Agreed

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37121
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.