Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Furious Home Depot shoppers say they're boycotting the store and cutting up their cards after one of the home-improvement retailer's founders said he'd donate some of his fortune to Trump's reelection campaign

And when Marcus says "If we look at this country, I would say that we are better off today than we were eight years ago or six years ago," by "we" he of course means "billionaires as a class" --

snytiger6 9 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have no problem boy cotting the Home Depot. There is Ace Hardware in town for all my hardware needs.

Yeah, I tend to liek stores where the employees know what the things the store sells are actually used for. I've always preferred local hardware stores to the bog box Home improvement stores.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:371657
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.