Agnostic.com

1 0

I'm upset. There are so many people alive today who aren't willing to stick their neck out for the greater good. What am I talking about? It's those awkward silences that follow an unsavory, racist comment from mom at the dinner table. It's the passive aggressive interaction that follows the co-worker's declaration of the power of GOD.

Why are we letting these things slide? Speak up and see the world change! Intollerance is seen as unattractive in many circles, but there is nothing wrong with being intollerant to bullshit. I've burned every bridge that led to an illogical thinker, I've stood up to racists twice my size and put myself alone in the middle of a crowd of Trump supporters to tell them their views were warped. I want to see more people standing up for themselves!

Tell your story of how you helped make the world a more reasonable place.

StevenJamz 3 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Each person has the right to be themselves, if you don't like it confront her. You can't expect others to do the thing you are unwilling to do.

What make syou think that you are in the right?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.