Agnostic.com

3 0

Would you date and/or have a relationship with someone who is an introvert?

• 3 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 6 votes
  • 1 vote
PickledRick 8 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have many friends who are introverts. Lovely people, all of them. I value their friendship.

For 16 years, I cohabited with someone who is quite introverted. I am not. I think if we had more in common, and he were better able to articulate his feelings, it might have lasted longer.

I'd like to date an extrovert or two and see how that goes, but if I'm really compatible with another introvert, I wouldn't rule it out.

I'm an introvert myself. Introversion is just a matter of temperment, nothing wrong with it. doesn't mean I'm anti-social, just that I prefer quieter activities. If someone has a problem with it, that's their problem, not mine.

I'm a born and raised introvert , and my career encouraged it . I've been working at becoming more out going , but find it's difficult to make friends , even with my immediate neighbors , even when Im working at it . Two introverts on a date , would be a very quiet event . Neither of us , could easily carry a conversation .

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37448
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.