Agnostic.com

2 3

This week has been a great week. I will be receiving a huge paycheck for all those hours I did in the last 2 weeks. So thanks to the lady that called off for 3 weeks, I got her hours. Yay! I'm on Medicaid and I have to watch my hours, because being on Medicaid they don't want you making a lot of money and also receiving their money. The money from Medicaid all goes to my expensive rent at the facility. Only a little is left over for me. My work money I get, has to be under a certain amount every month. Basically it is just spending money that I make. I have a job because I'm bored in life and I don't want to only have $100 a month to spend on things. In April we receive 3 paychecks. It sucks for me because less hours for me and more time off. She gave me 5 days off next week! Only 6 hrs to work. I can do 20 a week. I told her that today. I get time off! If they need me, I'll be available, like always. I'm sure someone will call off. People are notorious for it.

With this time off I have, I will register for college. Registration starts the 19th up until 2 weeks before classes start. I can see the financial aid advisor as well as the academic advisor. All 3 things done in 1 day. I also have tomorrow and this Saturday off. I'll go to the gym tomorrow. Next week or on Saturday I can go grocery shopping and order my new glasses. So this mini vacation will be good for me. I can be on here more as well. More time to try and get to level 9. Yay!

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And you got a free tshirt this week. You're on a roll.

Soon. It's in the mail soon.

Sounds like you have great aspirations! What courses will you be taking? I admire you for doing that, as education is so important.

Math and English are the required ones to start in. I'll be doing computer drafting.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37688
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.