Agnostic.com

6 0

How has the Zionists in Israel managed to take over complete control over the US government and have us monetarily supporting them, while we drown in debt and our freedoms and safety net are solely taken away. We fight their wars for them, we sup[ort them even though it is illegal sine they are a rogue nuclear nation that has not signed the nuclear non-proliferation agreement. Is it because they control the Central Banks and therefore the money supply?? This is not a religious question though that may have some bearing on the answers.

orion 5 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They haven't taken control, but ther are enough leaders in our government, who believe in the biblical prophecies that Jesus wont' come again until the Jewish temple in Jerusalem is rebuilt, combined with those who want a military base central to where a lot of the world's oil is. So, between those two things, the U.S. supports Israeli interests.

The British government don't care about biblical prophecy - all they care about is selling weapons of mass destruction to the dangerous Wahabists and Zionists. I am willing to bet the same is true of American politicians, no matter what they actually say.
Keeping Saudi Arabia and Israel on side is a pincer movement designed to control Iran and Egypt.

@OutlawJosie, while I'm sure that some deep-red-state US senators and representatives merely pay lip service to the prophecies from Revelation and have more financial interests in mind, those same states and/or districts are so rife with ignorant Christian superstition that even many of the representatives are dyed-in-the-wool true believers in the apocalyptic prophesies. I understand why you would think they can't be that nutty and still be our representatives in a national parliament, but I assure you: some of them are really that nutty. You can tell the nuts because they go out of their way to spout nonsense. They've been that way long before we elected the Pu**ygrabber-in-Chief, but the latter's election just underscores the nature of our electorate.

[google.co.uk]

Really interesting article shows you how it's done here in the UK and I'm sure it's not that different over in the US ??

Al Jazeera and the British newspaper The Guardian has done some really good reporting on this exact subject in the last year. Basically the Israeli government has co-opted British and American politicians through a mixture of bribery and attempts at blackmail. Jeremy Corbyn, who is the leader of the British Labour Party and the most honest politician we have had in years, has been under direct attack from the Zionists since he was elected leader. This is because he recognises that British and American arms dealers are deliberately fueling unrest in the Middle East so that they can make big profits from the seemingly endless supply of high tech weaponry to favoured friends and our pet terrorists alike. In the right wing British tabloid press you have the likes of Rupert Murdoch (also owner of Faux News) leading attacks against any British politician who dares to criticise Israeli government policy. The Labour Party has been under attack saying that they have an anti Semite problem, which they most certainly do not. I'm sure that you are already aware that many British and American Jews are also critical of the extremist religious dictatorship in Israel and so they can not be anti Semitic, surely?? Also, aren't Arabs strictly speaking, also Semite ??

Israel is the only pro-Western democracy in the region. The West (through the UN) established Israel as a haven for the Jews after WW2, out of our guilt for having done nothing to stop Hitler and the Holocaust prior to the war. We continue to support it because the Israelis are a friendly nation, as opposed to Iran, Iraq, and Syria who are openly hostile or at best neutral.

We continue turning a blind eye to the Israeli's crimes and their illegal settlement policy, partially because they are our best military ally in the region, and partly because of the influence of evangelicals who believe it's necessary for Israel to exist so that the Apocalypse can come about and wipe out the world (including the Jews).

If this were taking place somewhere other than in the oil-rich Middle East, we wouldn't give a crap and there would have been an ethnic cleansing on the scale of Rwanda years ago.

I have noticed that questioning US support for Israel is met with consistent hostility, and people love to scream anti-semite (while supporting a country whose literal entire history has been war with its neighbor over the exclusive right to bow in one particular box because they can't agree on which name to call the prophet of god... this is somehow righteous? It is absolutely nothing but civil war, racism and hypocritical theocratic religious persecution) while people continue to bring up Hitler's atrocities over and over again as if they were the worst in the history of the planet, in order to justify Israels atrocities as if they're ok.
I would not say that 'zionists' have 'taken complete control of the US government', but i am quite similarly concerned with this.

If the OP had said "How has the Israeli government managed to acquire such disproportionate influence over American foreign policy in the Middle East?", that would not only be a very legitimate question without any anti-Semitic content, but also one that I would wholeheartedly second. We are far too deeply in bed with Israel. However, he claimed that the ZIonists have "take[n] ... complete control of the US." That is false (as you've noted) and also quite anti-Semitic, resembling accusations against the Jews dating back centuries about their alleged control over this or that country and/or all of its financial interests, all of these accusations equally patently false and frequently used to justify expulsions and pogroms that likewise predate Hitler by centuries. In short, this is a long-standing myth of an evil Jewish conspiracy controlling the world that has been used to justify murder and expropriations for centuries -- and I would hope that a community like this one that recognizes the destructiveness of one myth (Jesus as Son of God and Savior from original sin, etc.) would be able to recognize another one.

It is essential to be able to distinguish between a terrible US foreign policy and a myth that has been used to justify the murder of Jews for centuries.

Right! It is important to know what we are meaning when we are talking; to communicate accurately. In fact, i would say that it is a tendency, especially on the internet, for someone who knows little about a topic, or who is quite angry about it, to speak about it with little regard for specific details, often in hyperbole. It could very well be that the poster is rather more angry than they are attempting to be clear about a point of conversation, and is sort of punching the screen more than they are writing a presentation.
Let us criticize our legal representative for not being careful with their words, because that is supposed to be their job, but people on the internet are just looking for a sort of non-physical hug, you know? Like coffee, but electronic.

The premises of the two questions above are sharply anti-Semitic. The ZIonists have not "taken over complete control over the US government" and they do not "control the Central Banks and therefore the money supply." Aspersions like this have been common currency about Jews for centuries and have contributed consistently to justifications for mass expulsions, pogroms, and genocide. The Church has long been the primary promoter of historic anti-Semitism; I expect better of agnostics and atheists.

For the record, I strongly oppose Israel's expropriation, exploitation, and sequestration of the Palestinians and accordingly oppose the excessive American accommodation and support for that regime. (Needless to say, I can't abide murder committed by either side, either.)

You do understand that there are other ethnic groups in the region that are considered Semitic, so how does criticizing Zionists anti- Semitic The Central Banks are mainly owned by Zionistic Jews. The Fed Reserve (not associated with the government) and all Central Banks are one of the greatest threats to civilization as we know it All recent President's have declared their loyalty to Israel as has most members of congress, many of whom hold dual citizenship. They are trying to pass laws that make it a criminal act to criticize Israel or support the boycott of Israeli products. In some areas residents are being asked to take a pledge that they will not support the boycott of Israeli products or criticize Israel as a condition of getting disaster relief funds, so they can rebuild their lives. Why are we not allowed our freedom to boycott whom we want or criticize Israel. Do we do that for any other nation. Why are we fighting wars in the Middle East that do absolutely nothing to protect the United States but the only beneficiaries are the military/industrial complex, Israel, and the financiers that finance both sides of every war. These are my questions?? I'm listening.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3788
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.