Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Financier Jeffrey Epstein found nearly unconscious in jail cell, suicide attempt suspected - AOL News

Inmates do NOT like pedophiles! He can't hide anywhere.

IAJO163 8 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In prison being in GP General Population is a hard change to make if you've never been. A person of his status is highly valued for favors done on the outside. Also, pedophiles known as "Short Eyes" don't fare well in the joint. His one wish would be get into solitary confinement where no other inmates can reach him.

Must suck when your rich immoral friends arent there to protect you.Clearly he never considered there were consequences for his actions. Another narcissist like the POTC.

I never get where any one gets sufficient rope or whatever is used in prison to attempt hanging yourself.

I read a report a few hours ago that someone was being interviewed with regard to the incident.

Still, no hardship there. I’m sure there are a few fellows there queuing up for the opportunity to help him on his way!

think they RIP clothing or the. sheets.But I always wondered where how they managed to do rest of what's needed to have it high and jump off something. I assumed it may often be foul play.

Not sure of that

bobwjr Level 10 July 25, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:379105
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.