Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Red Summer In Chicago: 100 Years After The Race Riots : Code Switch : NPR

A century has passed and like all of America, the racial divide is as palpable as it has ever been. What a sad statement about who we are as a nation.

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Police are Still a Tool of White Supremacy in the U.S..

Yeah progress has been made and now trump and the republicans want to turn it back. It's like the white supremacist republicans want to go back to owning people again

bobwjr Level 10 July 28, 2019

Strange how many communities pulled together caring for the flu epidemic burying the dead then race riots the next year with black veterans home from ww1 dishonoured

We HAD BEEN making slow progress until #45 started inciting hate and violence! Many racists/ white supremacists came out from under their rocks they'd been hiding under!

@SeaGreenEyez I disagree, blatent racism and supremacy in the open only fosters more openness and even open violence which encourages even mors. I'd rather it was kept under rocks and squashed when brought out in the open. Under Trump it's openly encouraged. Authorities cannot cope with the volume, and in the worst cases they ignore it. I'd much rather they were afraid to show their faces and let the authorities infiltrate online.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:380341
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.