Agnostic.com

6 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

someone gave me one of those years ago called a "Dammit Doll" . But it wasn't black. This is unconscionably racist!
I'm starting to seriously worry about the human race. It's beginning to sound like an experiment that failed.

Slipped through the cracks?..Seriously?..somebody in purchasing need to be hung out to dry..along with the company President..

Sick shit

bobwjr Level 10 July 28, 2019

I don't know what kind of doll would be acceptable to slam into a wall. It's not the "black" thing, it's the "shaped like a person" thing as far as I'm concerned.

Why would you want to slam anything against a wall? Sounds like we’ve regressed since The Enlightenment.

It totes all about "the Black thing"..

@SeaGreenEyez Wait- so a doll shaped like ANY other little kid would have been okay to slam against the wall?

These dolls are appalling and racist. A clear throwback to slavery in America.

Shameful and hateful.

Commercial racism!!! OMG!! Sick!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:380342
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.