Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK 3 killed in garlic festival shooting, including 6-year-old

This is becoming less about the gun issue and more about the mentality nowadays as everyone wants to say that's what it is. Are there really that many mentally ill people in society? Soon anybody who expresses any anger will be reported and brought in for questioning. Shades of Minority Report! There will still be plenty of guns available though.

IAJO163 8 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There will always be angry people, unbalanced people, psychopaths, mother fucking assholes, and people who use poor grammar in any society. It's really nice of us to let them play with guns, I think.

1of5 Level 8 July 29, 2019

I agree that hilarity is a good sideline to things like this. Otherwise suicide would be on the rise.

@IAJO163 ever read some of their screeds? I was tongue in cheek when I wrote that, but upon reflection...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:380797
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.