Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK The most common age of Hispanics in America is 11. For whites? 58. - The Washington Post

Demographic change, baby! Cue scary music (if you are a WHITE STRAIGHT MALE REPUBLICAN, esp.) and be afraid, be very very afraid. Coz you know what? Ain't nothing you can do about it! The U.S.A. is NOT GOING TO LOOK LIKE YOU!!!! (Hehehehehe......) I for one think that the climate crisis will most like wipe out a greater part of the population, if not the entire planet, before this gets to take effect. But the prospect is still a delicious one!

BookDeath 8 July 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Human populations are always in transition and the history of the human race is filled with mass immigrations and intermingling of cultures. The "white America" that these old conservative bigots get nostalgic over never actually existed except for small, rural and often isolated towns. The US has always been multiracial/multicultural and always will be. I actually happen to be 58 and white and grew up in a small 100% white town in Indiana but I have spent my adult life working in biotechnology with people from all over the world and believe diversity is what truly makes the US a great country.

So there's hope for great food, great music, and no crap? Win-win!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:381695
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.