Agnostic.com

6 1

Has anyone been able to have a true lasting relationship with a Christian after admitting they don’t believe in God?

Happyone 5 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have never had a relationship with a Christian. I make it a practice to avoid Christians and serial killers.

It's very hard, and ends up not lasting,only because of difference of opinion, people take religion to serious. Have an open mind,maybe you'll learn something you never knew.. ☮️

No, it doesn't work. You can have a relationship with a weak believer but, never a christian.

I tell everyone that I am agnostic. I really don't care what anyone thinks. It's my own personal belief, and has nothing to do with anyone other than myself. If I meet someone who I may be interested in I would rather be upfront right at the start. I don't believe in stringing anyone along.

I haven’t talked to many people about my beliefs and I will sometimes mention things to see reactions. I have only dated men that believe in God. Living in the Midwest there isn’t many opportunities to date otherwise. I would like to just have conversations with more like minded people in my area which is hard to find. I just wanted someone else’s opinion. ?

Nope. And I don’t want to.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38196
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.