Agnostic.com

8 0

What’s out of bounds during sex?

#sex
Joshuahenley 6 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The answer is.......the person who was tied up by a dominatress, who could not tie knots well.

I feel like this question is being asked so that the asker can beat off to the responses.

Haha! Really with internet videos? I actually wanted to know why is it that a vanilla lifestyle is the norm and why it is an issue. We get with partners and we like them, but in a sexual realm we tend to be scared!(me included) why? What’s taboo when with your partner and why? Where is the line drawn? I didn’t get what I wanted out of the question it was one of the first I asked. I’ll phrase it better next time.

like this one, for example

Murder, rape, forcing the other party to do anything against their will, not accepting "NO" as the end of the activity.

Imposing what your partner doesn't want

Tetla Level 2 Mar 17, 2018

Falling out of bed before you score?

Foul balls?

Humiliation.

If your partner wanted that you would not humiliate them? Just asking!

@Joshuahenley No I wouldn't. I would not be at all comfortable with that.

Choking, slapping, hitting, etc.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38204
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.