Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK How American Men Won the Right to Go Topless | Stuff Mom Never Told You

Think this could work for women? (That would require more women judges and more women in law enforcement, probably.)

altschmerz 9 July 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Forbidden fruit ceases to be so sweet-a- temptation when it is freely available and on display in wall-mart

I'll probably get nailed for this but, in my opinion when women want to go topless, it would be accepted very quickly. A lot of guys probably shouldn't go without shirts in public and I don't but I did when I was younger. I doubt other than the very religious few men would mind.

gearl Level 8 Aug 1, 2019

@altschmerz I don't know. I guess women like anybody when trying to come out, so to speak, will just have to tell them to go to hell or just fuck off. Decent people, I would hope will stand up for them. The beginning is always the hardest. I'm old enough to remember when someone admitting they are atheist would, at the least, probably get a person a hell of a beating. Times don't change till people really want change.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:382077
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.