Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Democrats' divisions test Biden's front-runner strength

They're only attacking his past because he's old enough to have one. He's ahead of them by so many points. Joe needs to say, "that was then and this is now." Sign O' the times.

IAJO163 8 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yup stupid to tear apart each other just makes the republicans response easier when the big fight comes

I think it helps to prepare all of them for the attacks that they know the donald will try to use...he is not quick on his feet...they all have to be...and they all have to be passionate...angry and deliver with conviction and emotion...

@thinktwice yet it gives him ammo to quote another Democrat in attacking the nominee

@bobwjr Yes, I know...but he will not have a response to the response...he can parrot, not think...

I will vote for him if nominated, but I think change is needed quicker than he is up for. For me the verdict is still out.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:382214
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.