Agnostic.com

4 5

California governor signs bill on presidential tax returns

Good news!

Take that, Trump!

[keprtv.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hope the rest go along with it,,.I am sure the world would love to know the info

Too many times when I post something about Trump I feel like I am a liberal Debbie Downer. DT does not care about laws, regulations, subpoenas, or court orders he ignores them and the GOP and his backers are okay with that. So what if he is not on Cailf. ballot. He was not going to win the state's electoral votes anyway. Since he was elected I have been told that our institutions will save us. I fear for our democracy. I am an optimistic person in my daily life, but watching Trump the last few years and what the GOP Congress did to Obama over his eight years gives me pause to say the least.

I believe this up to 3 states that require tax returns. 3 down and 47 to go.

A very small step, but a step nonetheless.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:382573
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.