Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK '#ThanksObama': 2020 Democrats walk back Obama criticisms

"Donald Trump likes to take credit for the economy, but Americans know President @BarackObama turned our economy around and expanded opportunity for millions. #ThanksObama," Castro wrote in a tweet.

IAJO163 8 Aug 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't believe we went from Obama to this monstrosity! It baffles the mind.

I have had the opportunity to travel to many of the less noticed areas in the country and I discovered a sad truth 30 years ago. It has now been brought to the surface by someone who is thought to be a great leader. It was always a ticking time bomb.

@IAJO163 yes true. And in some ways a good thing because now it is out in the open and we can fight it.

@GreatNani I think it will be more like "repairing" it. We almost had a good thing and someone came in and stripped the veneer off. Trump is trying to prevent the country from ever having another black president.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:383167
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.