Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK ‘Economic terrorism’: Venezuela accuses US of ‘criminal blockade’ as it moves to freeze govt assets — RT World News

Of course this isn't being covered by American corporate media.

I'm so tired of witnessing the shameful acts of my government. There's nothing positive about America, said anywhere in the world. And certainly nothing positive on US soil. It's exhausting being a US citizen, shamefully exhausting. 😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Been going on for years.

Our tax money is funding global terrorism by USA troops USA weapons USA CIA and we are not allowed to prevent funding of it while xians are allowed to prevent gynecology HEALTHCARE to poor people branding abortion as murder and zionism as xian duty to murder Palestinians

Another example of US "humanitarian" aid to a country in turmoil.

Incidently, that country did not have any major trouble until the US sanctions started . . .

@Archeus_Lore I know this..it's all about the oil..

More children being killed all for the US government's imperialistic greed and lawlessness. These people are WAR CRIMINALS! They are the ones who filled the Nazi's shoes after World War II ended.

Ulterior motives by trump he doesn't like Hispanics so some other reason for this

Oil..it's about O.I.L

@Charlene is that a new picture cool

@bobwjr it the same old story since Nam..Blood for Oil..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:385021
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.