Agnostic.com

8 7

LINK 'You just want me to say the words!' Biden explodes as he refuses to call Trump a white supremacist

This guy simply does NOT get it. This isn't the Obama era, this isn't a Segregationist apologist era. He's gotta go.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm hoping he continues to self destruct.. I won't vote for him.. I did for hillary and it almost made me puke.

The Neville Chamberlin of our time.......

Something isn't right here he did in a speech I posted here

Can we get a real Democratic candidate and not this republicant lite?

@HowieHawkins20 @H'20

Biden IS STUCK IN THE SEGREGATIONIST era of Strom Thurmond....becoming a Senator age 29 has marked him for life in the depths of SENATORIAL PRIVILEGE = WHITE boy privilege for decades his only job was kissing ol Strom&kkk Robert Byrds ASS....West Virginia is a mountain road away from Delaware and Strom Thurmond owned every southern or racist state like Indiana

Maybe because he is😒

Because he (I'll be kind) WAS one himself.
If he starts throwing stones his glass palace will come tumbling down around him.
Biden is the product of an age when not expressing white supremacist ideology would have been political suicide, this is why he is not suited to the politics of today, he may try and say all the right things, but it will always be too little too late.

Joe needs to go..watched a local talking head interview a "poll" taker..his "poll" showed Joe ahead of Bernie and Warren by 12 and 15 points respectively..when asked who they polled the base was.. Senior Citizens (65+) & Middle Class voters (45-60)..No Millenials were included in the "poll"..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:386043
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.