Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Joe Biden claims Parkland survivors ‘came up to see me when I was vice president’

This is exactly what Trump does, just without nafarious intent.

I absolutely think Joe is slipping mentally. He's always been a bumbler of words, this is different. Someone really should tell him to call it a day. This has 2016 2.0 written ALL over it. 😔😔😔😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know that it's exactly what The Clown (who seems more aware of what he's saying) does. I think Biden is old and overwhelmed and tired, and a wee bit imperious as a former VP, so he's making mistakes. I don't know that I expected more from him. To me, he was the conservative, established, white guy they put on the ticket to appease people who were uncomfortable with Obama. There are a large number of people who want to return to "glory days" and believe Biden can return them to that, when in actuality we need something different. So, yeah, he could lose us the election.

In away you cannot blame him, there are so many mass shootings in the USA now, it's must be easy for someone his age to confuse one with another at least he didn't say it was victims of Bowling Green massacre.

Maybe he will confess some of his personal corruption while he thinks he is a smart guy bragging of good business deals he and his son have illegally with China

...agreed..

Varn Level 8 Aug 11, 2019

Indeed..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:387494
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.