Agnostic.com

5 0

**What kind of car would you own if money was not an object?

I know I would own a Porche Cararea. I love the way those cars handle🙂

Leutrelle 7 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would get a newer model of the car I have now: a Hyundai Elantra. The one I'm using now is a 2005...It's very low maintenance, handles great in bad weather, and, despite the Binghamton rain and snow (and salt) and never being parked in a garage, my 13-year old car has no rust. I'm not really into fancy things or prestige items. A car is just something to get me from point A to point B, so all I need is something reliable...

I loved the old Dodge Chargers when I was young even though I never own one. Today my pick would be the Dodge Chalenger.

What year? I was thinking like a 69. Mopars were great in the musle car era.

@Leutrelle I really loved the General Lee Charger on the Dukes of Hazeard. That would be a 69.

@Trajan61 Me too🙂

Subaru

I worked on suburbs in the 70's, and they have always been a great car.

@Leutrelle I feel they have AWD down, and their longevity is well known, so I hope they have time to work on safety.

I have an 84 Celica, it’s been in my life for 34 years. I hope to have it for many more years.

Mercedes Limousine

O YA🙂 Love those German cars.

Tesla.

I read that they are fast😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38764
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.