Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Jeffrey Epstein Death: 2 Guards Slept Through Checks and Falsified Records

As they try to divert people from conspiracy theories. The plot thickens. Everything is so convenient. His cellmate making bail. Who posted it? The guards sleeping? Scapegoats? Now to find a way to get the money into the guards accounts without it being tracked. This is becoming less and less of a mistake.

IAJO163 8 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I posted something similar on Trump Pinata. I haven't heard about them sleeping on the job, but when I did security, the #1 cause of write-ups were for sleeping on the job! We were understaffed, and had to work long hours.

This is very high profile. Important people from all walks of life are associated with this guy. In a federal facility at that. Many people wanted his association with Trump to be more public. That couldn't happen, could it?

@IAJO163 it's possible. I need more evidence.

@TheGreatShadow As do I. We can't take things at face value anymore. Power is a very dangerous drug.

I will contribute to any funds they set up......less valuable air being wasted by that scumbag!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:388710
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.