Agnostic.com

3 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This really hurts me deep in my gut. I served on a mock jury. The case charged us to calculate and award punitive with actual damages against a young deputy sheriff and his top deputy SHERIFF father. The elder owned a Corvette Stingray and the son drove it drunk over 100 mph. At a slight twist in the road he hit the brakes and collided out of control with a woman in her birthday present Cadillac. Following safely behind in the newlyweds pickup truck was her spouse. The drunk driver just left a farm kegger 4th of July. He was slightly injured. Both vehicles were impossible to be repaired. .....The man stopped, parked and ran up to his bride to give her aid. When he took her pulse her arm fell off her dead body in his hand. She was hopelessly mangled trapped inside her crushed new car......I also recommended life in prison for the deputy SHERIFF and one million dollar lien on the farm property and assets of the father SHERIFF who gave the keys to the Corvette to the drunk son. Half the witnesses were Linn County Iowa employees also drunk at the party but no others left the scene drunk 4th of July weekend....vehicular intentional violence gun violence must be punished by society against owners of the weapons....mom of the shooter turned her son into the cops who did NOTHING IN ALLEN TEXAS 600 miles away....she is innocent but the cops like the SHERIFF daddy must be sued for millions of dollars to teach all cops to protect people NOT ALLEGED GUN RIGHTS

Human beings really are a lower life form.

Horrible asshole did this

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 18, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:390799
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.