Agnostic.com

1 0

Just an "I can't sleep" post. Amped up because I had a good day. Those seem more and more rare.

I guess it's because work went well, the medicines are slowly making me feel less uh..like there's nothing in life but hurting. There's video games too. And I've got people on here to talk to.

Still lonely and missing that person in my life, I'll grant. And I have to reconcile the fact that this is temporary. But it's nice to feel okay, at least for an hour or two.

Plus I've already eaten my dietary limit. But I really want some lucky charms or leftover pizza. Gotta wait till tomorrow though..

Ersomething 6 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm glad the medicines are working and that you find comfort here. I'm no stranger to that lifelong battle, so I'm glad you had a good day.

🙂 I hope you have another good one

So far so good, except work looming tomorrow like an angry boring 8 hour ghost. Darn 8 hour ghosts.

@Ersomething I hear ya. My job is ridiculously stressful and on the weekends I am alone in my office with no coworkers to help. It makes it almost impossible. The only good is I can choose my radio stations OR watch movies if it's slower.

@LadyAlyxandrea Yeah, one of my jobs is a driving job which can be relaxing or super stressful (always driving through bigger city traffic). Music keeps me sane, but I only get 1 day off a week so soon as I start feeling relaxed its back at it.

@Ersomething I only get 1 day off too. Ughhhhh

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39087
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.