Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Trump tells Republicans he may begin cutting social security and Medicare if he wins in 2020 | The Independent

Unfortunately I think this is one time where is tellign the truth about what he wants to do.

snytiger6 9 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good, let the people who support him know there will be a personal price to pay. This cocky SOB thinks he can say/do anything and he will still get everyone to vote for him. Either way he is very stupid or his supporters are (or both).

Why do they think this is a social handout they can throttle at will? I put my money into Social Security and I will want it back in a few years!

Few peopel realize that Social Securi9ty is insurance against old age or disability, or that it is funded separately from the rest of the Federal government.

A part of the National Debt is owed to the Social Security fund because (mostly republican) politicians "borrowed" from it. They want ot makje cuts so they don't have to pay it back.

@snytiger6 I'm hip... That's why I want to vote the assholes out!

Taking away social secuirty is why Mit Romey didn't get elected. So, cutting it will cost him the election. We will a lot better off when the bitch is out of office.

Asshole

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 24, 2019

It’s always the goal of the GOP.

Good. This will galvanize people to vote Democrat.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:393230
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.