Agnostic.com

3 0

Live PD anybody watch it? I've been watching for awhile now and feel that the cops are acting on their "best behavior" knowing they are being filmed live. It just seems most on there (cops) hardly ever cuss, swear, handle someone roughly for no reason and read them their rights. Wished I had run into them when I was younger and rebelious. I was at the 1968 Democratic Convention protests, (I lived in Chicago), there wasn't any nice ones there. lol

PickledRick 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After all these years of these reality cop shows, filming people getting arrested, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that people watch this as entertainment.

marga Level 7 Mar 18, 2018

I think it's more of a man's type of show than a women's. The fact that it's live not too much can be deleted as in Cops or other types.

@Buzz13 it is live to a certain extent. A few months back during an episode of LivePD, someone committed suicide.

[elpasotimes.com]

I used to live in Pasco County Florida and that PD is shown on their often. There is a reson that the show routinely uses the same officers over and over again.

There are some very nice Pasco PD, but some very unhppy with their life officers as well.

Where do you find this Live PD?

It is on A&E (Cable)

A & E

@buzz13 oh

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39370
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.